Monday, January 16, 2006

Three weeks of gluten-free hell: Day 8

"You're a prime candidate for natural deselection"

Yeah, this one's not so great either...

OK, so no improvement over breakfast, but things are looking better on the snack front; I found some pink melon seeds (I admit that I'm not sure where the pink comes from...), some sunflower seeds, and some tomato-flavoured broad beans that I'm sure are loaded with MSG. So I'll probably die of a heart attack instead, but hey, they're crunchy!

Lunch was more home-made sushi, which would have been much more enjoyable had I actually remembered to take a pair of chopsticks with me - you try eating sushi with a picnic fork.......

Dinner: chicken, salad, prawns, miso......

I'd like to say that I feel better after a week of no gluten. But yeah, I'd be lyin'......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious... why gluten?

9:38 pm  
Blogger CCT said...

I was curious to know what this whole gluten-free fad is about....

Plus, I needed something that was challenging - I'd say bread and coffee does it......

Freudians among you might think I have a tendency for self harm, but trust me, this is a purely scientific experiment.

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home