Sunday, January 15, 2006

Three-weeks of gluten-free hell - Day 7

"I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter"

Hmm.... this one's unnecessarily mean, I think.

More lychees/grapes/apricots/white tea for breakfast... you might be starting to think this is getting boring. Well, a) I did say you'd be suffering right along with me, and b) you try doing this! Gluten-free breakfast is definitely the most difficult meal...


And I find that with the total lack of snacking, I'm constantly hungry (yes, even more than I was before I had this insane idea....), although with some help from gluten-free girl, I might have cracked this one. Where are these gluten-free pretzels.....

So I found myself snacking on a leaf, tomato and prawn salad... and eggplant and shitaki sushi rolls for lunch.

More steak, more rice, eggplant, tomato, shitake and chilli stir-fry for dinner. You can see I'm a what-you-buy-in-the-grocer-store's-what-you'll-be-eating-for-the-next-two-days sort of person.....

Now then, this turrĂ³n doesn't have any gluten......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home