Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Three weeks of gluten-free hell - Day 2

By the way, I wouldn't recommend you try this diet thing when you have no hot water in the house. You might think a cold shower first thing in the morning is a reasonable substitute for a slow-brew, percolated, fruity, aromatic, comforting cup of Colombian, but trust me, a cold shower is just a shower with very cold water....

But hey, there's still that unripe pear to look forward to! Still haven't come up with a solution to my humous problem, so would appreciate any suggestions. But if anyone suggests those puffed rice cracker things that taste like burnt popcorn, I'll beat them over the head with a packet of Coco Pops straws.....

Lunch is some more butternut squash soup and salmon, which will also comprise my lunch tomorrow (I made a LOT of soup and salmon.....).

I think I need an alternative to rice, too, or I'll end up like a maki roll by three weeks....

Surprisingly, I'm coping ok without my afternoon cup of coffee. Of course, I'm having double the amount of green tea, which probably makes up the caffeine anyway........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home