Thursday, September 15, 2005

today's calories

Breakfast:

2 x plain bagels
1 x scrambled eggs with roasted peppers (2 medium eggs, ~50g roasted peppers)
1 x cappuccino
1 x glass apple juice

Lunch (which actually turned into an early afternoon mid-meeting snack):

1 x poppy seed bagel with smoked salmon, salad and cream cheese (I didn't ask for the cream cheese. I hate this assumption that smoked salmon in a bagel has to come with cream cheese. Who invented that, anyway? If I want cream cheese, I'll ask for it! But you're a nice guy, and your cappuccino's not bad, so I'll let you off this time....)
1 x raisin scone
0.5l water

Dinner:

1 x salmon nigiri
1 x tuna nigiri
1 x snapper nigiri
1 x sweet prawn nigiri
1 x squid nigiri
1 x octopus nigiri
1 x clam nigiri
4 x cucumber rolls
4 x spicy tuna rolls
2 x cups green tea

By the way, for those times when you're yearning for a quick Japanese meal, Taro on Brewer Street is a good bet. It's small and crazy busy most of the time, but their mixed sushi's great (even if all everyone seems to order is chicken teriyaki. The poor sushi guy was bored out of his mind. I felt like ordering a tuna hand roll just to give him something to do.....).

Post-dinner:

Dunno... might have a peach....

Anyone know how many calories that is? I think maybe I exceeded my recommended daily allowance of bagels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home