Monday, September 05, 2005

luggage

"The thing is, it's really hard to be roommates with people if your suitcases are much better than theirs - if yours are really good ones and theirs aren't. You think if they're intelligent and all, the other person, and have a good sense of humor, that they don't give a damn whose suitcases are better, but they do. They really do. It's one of the reasons why I roomed with a stupid bastard like Stradlater. At least his suitcases were as good as mine."

- Holden Caulfield, The Catcher in the Rye

It's only fitting, of course, for the global citizen to have appropriate luggage. After all, you wouln't want anyone not to room with you now, would ya? So this is my latest acquisition: a 65 litre Tatonka barrel bag in burgundy.



It's waterproof, and has retractable shoulder straps so you can carry it like a backpack. It comes in a range of swanky colours, and sizes from 25 to 130 litres. There's even roller versions with wheels. Really, isn't this, like, the most functional bag ever? I think everyone should own one. And it's coming with me to Chamonix at the end of the month.

PS - I declare that I have no conflicts of interest. I am not employed by Tatonka, nor do I receive any commission from them.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clarence... 2 entries? That's not much of a blog...
RS

4:47 pm  
Blogger CCT said...

Well, give a guy a chance! I only started this on Saturday.....

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home