Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm not a plastic blog (part 2)

I've been following the Anya Hindmarch I'm not a plastic bag bag saga with interest. In the latest developments, it seems that a number of women were crushed as Hong Kong fashionistas fought it out for one of only 1600 of the prized cotton bags available on the island. As a result, the sale of original I'm not a plastic bag bags has been banned in mainland China, which is rather ironic, given that the bags are actually made there. Not to be denied, however, the up-and-coming fashion-conscious Beijingers are already making orders for genuine 'A grade', fake I'm not a plastic bag bags, which are reportedly identical to the originals. In a further insult, the demand for I'm not a plastic bag bags is so high that the fakes are actually more expensive, expecting to fetch about 9GBP compared with the 5GBP original.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home