Sunday, April 29, 2007

Prawn, bulgur wheat and coriander salad

Having not updated my blog in a while, it now appears that I'm over-compensating by fitting in as many entries as I can in one weekend. I think it's about time I added some more food pictures, so here's yesterday's dinner:


Bring 600ml of boiling water to the boil and add 125g of bulgur wheat. Cover and leave for about 30 minutes until the water has been absorbed. Drain well.

Combine 150g of cooked prawns, half a chopped onion, a bunch of coriander, one crushed garlic clove and 8-10 quartered cherry tomatoes (spring onion and flat leaf parsley would probably work better than onion and coriander, but I didn't have any). Add as much bulgur wheat as you feel like eating. Dress with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, the juice of half a lemon, and pepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home