Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm back!

Wow, I can't believe it's been nearly three months since I posted something. It's been pretty hectic, so I can only apologize for my virtual absence. I better make a list of things I should have blogged about, in the hope that I'll gradually manage to catch up...

1. The Editors, live at the Brixton Academy - what a fantastic gig that was!
2. Josh Ritter, live at the Shepherd's Bush Empire - fun, folk and potatoes from the Idaho rockster
3. SSR's midnight chocolate cake
4. SN's seared wasabi tuna
5. The Sixteen x2 - A Ceremony of Carols and The Messiah
6. Ham in Coca Cola
7. G*'s cranberry and white chocolate cookies - yum!
8. The French Table - a great restaurant in leafy Surbiton
9. Jiu Zhai Gou and Huang Long - more travels around Sichuan
10. Celeriac!

Anything else I've left out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home