Monday, September 26, 2005

génève...

city of international banking, global health, the jet d'eau, fine Swiss chocolate, blah, blah, blah. Whatever.....

In the four hours that I was there, I actually saw canine excrement and two pieces of clementine peel, lying just like that, on the sidewalk! Man, that city's really going downhill; one can only hope that the offending parties and their owners have been deported already. Incidentally, the two pieces of clementine peel were next to a woman wearing bright orange stilettos with a matching sweater (lady, only traffic lights should be that bright....), and 3/4 length jeans over fishnet stockings, which must be a mistake in any part of the world... I deduce by chromological association that she was probably the clementine peel offender, and should be deported for anti-social behaviour and crimes against wardrobe sense and traffic lights.

And what's with all the tacky plastic cows everywhere? I mean, they might have been cute seven years ago, but give it a rest already!

FURTHERMORE, on ordering lunch at a department store restaurant, the woman passed me a plate and told me to serve myself. I know it's a self-service restaurant, but if someone's paying 13 francs for a démi-poulet, you'd think they could at least go so far as to put it on a plate for you. I mean, what is this? London?? If I were in Colorado, they'd probably even offer to eat the thing for me, so that I'd be spared the inconvenience of mastication...

Alors, à mon avis, Geneva, you suck....... hands up y'all that agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home